This webinar is in Dutch
“I have an app for that” works best for most people when you think of a specific functionality. However, with Power Apps, that’s not the case yet. Employees must search and select the right application within the Power Apps app, making it less user-friendly.
Since early 2022, you can offer applications as separate apps, known as self-contained mobile apps, with their own icons, accessible with just one tap. Combining this with the pay-per-use model, you can also provide the applications to large audiences with lower fixed monthly costs.
Additionally, this year, new possibilities have emerged to offer mobile applications to external users, such as partners and customers. Now, you can offer mobile applications through Power Apps Portals, where external users can log in with a non-Microsoft account.
During this webinar:
- You will learn about all the possibilities to create mobile solutions using Power Apps.
- You will see these possibilities in action through a demo.
- You will discover how to implement this within your own organization.
- You will also learn how to distribute the apps to different devices.
- We will speculate on how Power Apps can realize even more valuable scenarios this year.
Curious? Watch the Dutch webinar below.
Automate your summer!
Upcoming weeks we share our expertise around power platform. Subscribe to this dutch newsletter to stay up to date.