One of a select group of Microsoft Partners worldwide to be recognised with the Solutions Partner – Microsoft Cloud designation, for demonstrated expertise, experience, and customer outcomes across Microsoft’s portfolio of cloud technologies.
The bar for Microsoft Partners raised when Microsoft retired dozens of Silver and Gold Competencies in 2022. With new Microsoft Solutions Partner designations much harder to achieve, Microsoft Partners like Rapid Circle need to demonstrate real performance to differentiate.
Today we are pleased to announce that Rapid Circle has achieved the highest tier of partner recognition in the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program. Recognised as a Solutions Partner across all six solution areas – Azure Data & AI, Azure Digital & App Innovation, Azure Cloud Infrastructure, Business Applications, Modern Work, and Security.
As a result, Rapid Circle has also achieved the premier Microsoft partner designation “Solutions Partner – Microsoft Cloud.” Ultimately demonstrating Rapid Circle’s experience, expertise, and ability to deliver outcomes across Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Dynamics.
“Every day our team help our customers to achieve what’s next – by creating impact with the Microsoft Cloud. To match the increasing needs of our customers, Microsoft also raised the bar for their partners like Rapid Circle, with higher expectations across skills, deployment of cloud technologies, and real-world customer outcomes”
“I am proud of Rapid Circle’s team of Cloud Pioneers, who have been able to meet, and exceed those increased expectations. And thankful for our customers who continue to partner with us to unlock real value from Microsoft’s AI infused Cloud platforms”Harold Punter – Chief Executive Officer, Rapid Circle
What does being recognised as a “Solutions Partner – Microsoft Cloud” mean for our customers?
Rapid Circle now has access to exclusive resources, training, support, and opportunities from Microsoft to grow its existing Cloud capabilities, and bring innovation to life as AI starts to permeate solutions built on Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Dynamics
Practically, this means that we are well positioned to help our customers leverage Microsoft’s AI investment, in their businesses – including Azure Open AI and Microsoft Copilot. Together we can help you to:
- Define your AI vision and roadmap – to help bring your stakeholders on the journey;
- Assess your AI readiness and maturity – to ensure you have (or can plan to get) the right technology and data foundations in place;
- Identify your AI use cases and opportunities – that create real impact for your organisation;
- Design and develop your AI solutions – modernising your legacy applications with the power Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform and/or Dynamics
- Deploy and manage your AI solutions – so they can generate value quickly
- Monitor and optimise your AI solutions – so you can iteratively improve their worth over time, and;
- Train and empower your people – to safely amplify their impact with AI.
With this announcement, Rapid Circle now holds all seven Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program designations:
- Solutions Partner – Data & AI (Azure)
- Solutions Partner – Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
- Solutions Partner – Business Applications
- Solutions Partner – Modern Work
- Solutions Partner – Security
- Solutions Partner – Infrastructure (Azure)
- Solutions Partner – Microsoft Cloud
Beyond Solutions Partner designations, Rapid Circle also holds specialisations across key Microsoft focus areas, including:
- Adoption & Change Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams
- Identity and Access Management
- Meetings and Meeting Rooms for Microsoft Teams
- Teamwork Deployment
- Threat Protection
- Cloud Security
- Modernize Endpoints
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Low Code Application Development
Combined with our track record of success over the last ten years in the Microsoft Worldwide partner awards, this further recognition from Microsoft demonstrates our ability to translate real world customer challenges and opportunities, into powerful outcomes leveraging the Microsoft Cloud.
To learn more about how Rapid Circle can help you achieve what’s next, contact us today.